Home Learning Page
Please read your scheme/ free reader book every night focusing on fluency, pace and meaning.
Share your book with your family and see if you are able to summarise the story and what might happen next. Record your reading at home in your Reading Record Book.
Begin to learn the spellings on the Year 4 list.
Practise writing out your spellings, then cover your spelling, write it again to see if you are right.
- Practise all of your times tables up to 12 x 12.
- You will also need to learn the inverse operations.
- For example, 4 x 2 = 8, 8 ÷ 2 = 4 and 8 ÷ 4 = 2.
- You will be tested on the specific times table that you have been asked to focus on each week.
- Use your login for Times tables Rock Stars to practise your tables.
Using the list of Home Learning Ideas, choose one or more project to complete.
You can decide how you would like to present your work and then bring your completed project in to share with the class.
Please click here:
Miss Joyce and Miss Stone